You can have your own company in your hands in just 3 months.
At the beginning of a three-month StarCube accelerator, there are small groups with some good ideas. During those three months of intensive workshops and communal projects, each group will have a chance to quickly develop into a well-coordinated team, as well as a company.
StarCube | Spring 2013
It´s over. We are speaking about the spring run of StarCube. We began in February on StarCube Bootcamp and finished May 15th, 2013 at the StarCube Show. Do you want to know the result? Find out on StarCube Blog.
StarCube Lite | Autumn 2013
First StarCube Lite program focused on customer development and market validation will start in October 2013. It is five day program consisting of three modules (2 days + 2 days + 1 day). StarCube Lite will teach you how to validate that your product/service is really needed and customers will pay for it. Registration will start during summer 2013.
StarCube | Spring 2014
6th run of full StarCube program will start in February 2014. Registration will be open during Autumn 2013.
- Meet interesting people
- Get prepared for real business-making with the help of experienced mentors
- Work on your independence
- Start earning money sooner
You can participate in the StarCube project for free, as it is paid for by the South Moravian Innovation Centre and the partners of the project.
Who can apply for StarCube?
- Teams (two and more members) with a clearly-defined, innovative idea or with an already existing project; it is an advantage to know your competitors or have some already working project.
- If you are an individual with or without a project and you still want to participate in StarCube, join this Facebook group in order to first expand your team or get involved in some other project, and only then apply for StarCube.